THE BENEFITS OF 100% COTTON BEDDING?
- Breathable – cotton helps you regulate your temperature throughout the night. As well as keeping you cool in the summer, cotton bedding will keep you warm throughout the winter by absorbing and retaining your body heat
- Soft on your skin – there’s no better feeling than jumping into fresh, clean, cotton sheets
- Hypoallergenic – if you suffer from sensitive skin then you will want to avoid irritating it throughout the night as much as possible. Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic, so has limited association with any allergies, and won’t cause irritation or itchiness, improving your quality of sleep
- Durable – it lasts longer. As well as benefiting your quality of sleep, buying cotton bed linen could save you some money in the long-run. It can be tempting to go for a less expensive, man-made alternative, as cotton (especially high quality cotton such as this) is going to cost a little more
- Anti-static and can even help soften and preserve the skin due to its natural pH balance
- Low maintenance – easy to wash and iron (always follow care label instructions)