5in1 convertible cot (Basic)
Our 5in1 baby convertible cribs are modern and designed to adapt to the different needs of your baby in each of the different stages of growth. Crib with changing table (and trundle bed or lower drawers), is transformed into a toddler bed, and then in a junior bedroom set. Transition to a big girl or boy bed can be daunting and emotionally taxing on parents and the child but this 5in1 makes it less the trouble. Same bed, just subtract and/or add some pieces along. Gives baby more security compared to having a whole new bed.
Baby Stage 0 to 2 years
The set is a baby cot with a changing area at this stage. Fitting a 112 by 86 cm mattress.
Toddler stage 2 years to 5 years plus
When the baby is old enough to climb in and out of the bed, remove the front rail and make use of the toddler transition set. The small rail will guard the baby against falling off when sleeping. Place the staircase in front to make it even more fun to use the bed. It gets interesting, the step opens up and works as storage as well! At this stage, the same mattress as at the baby stage is still in use.
Third stage 5 years plus
The set transforms to a single bed with pullout drawers or trundle bed, and headboard, three drawer chest of drawer, bookshelf, pedestal with door and shelf, and desk. ( Pedestal omitted in the picture below). A Standard single bed mattress 91 by 188 cm required at this stage.
- Height 900 mm Length 1900 mm Width 960 mm Cot fits 112 by 86 cm mattress, excluded
- Single bed fits 91 by 188 cm mattress, excluded
- The cot has two levels, rails are fixed no sliding up and down. The base can be raised or lowered
- The changing area top is 69 by 93 cm. Changing tray and mat excluded
- Made of supawood MDF, chipboard bases connected using flat head furniture connecting screws
- Finished with water-based, lead-free, odorless, and no VOC paints. Premium brands that are easy to clean up, stain-resistant and non-yellowing